We hold Messy Church every month on the third Saturday at 11am. It is an informal time, not just for the kids, of craft, fun, celebration and lunch together. We have a different theme each time, and we usually also have a special Messy Christmas in December.
All are welcome to come along, and it’s free.
The dates for Messy Church 2023 are:
- January 21st
- February 18th
- March 18th
- April 15th
- May 20th
- June 17th
- July 15th
- August – No Session
- September 16th
- October 21st
- November 18th
- December 16th – Special Messy Christmas
The core values of Messy Church are:
- Christ-centred – Messy Church is a church that helps people encounter Jesus as Lord and Saviour.
- All-age – Messy Church is for adults and children to enjoy together. Every element aims to be relevant and accessible to all ages.
- Creativity – Messy Church reflects the creativity of God in its imaginative hands-on approach to being church together.
- Hospitality – Messy Church is outward-facing, welcoming everybody to enjoy the hospitality and unconditional love of God. Messy Church is about hospitality, expressed most evidently by eating together.
- Celebration – Messy Church reflects a God of joy who wants his people to have life in all its fullness.