We hold Messy Church every month on the third Saturday at 11am. It is an informal time, not just for the kids, of craft, fun, celebration and snacks. We have a different theme each time, and we usually also have a special Messy Christmas in December. All are welcome to come along, and it’s free.
The dates for Messy Church this coming Spring 2022 are:
- February 19th
- March 19th
- April 16th
- May 21st
Places must be reserved in advance at the start of each month on our EventBrite page and things may look a little different at the moment as we come out of the pandemic.
The core values of Messy Church are:
- Christ-centred – Messy Church is a church that helps people encounter Jesus as Lord and Saviour.
- All-age – Messy Church is for adults and children to enjoy together. Every element aims to be relevant and accessible to all ages.
- Creativity – Messy Church reflects the creativity of God in its imaginative hands-on approach to being church together.
- Hospitality – Messy Church is outward-facing, welcoming everybody to enjoy the hospitality and unconditional love of God. Messy Church is about hospitality, expressed most evidently by eating together.
- Celebration – Messy Church reflects a God of joy who wants his people to have life in all its fullness.