Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, Messy Church has been cancelled for the time being. In the meantime we are hoping to create short videos “Messy Church Online” for you.
The video for March can be found below and we hear the story of Hannah and her longing to have a baby and how God answered her prayers.
We hold Messy Church every month on the third Saturday at 11am. It is an informal time, not just for the kids, of craft, fun, celebration and we usually end with a simple lunch together.
We have a different theme each time, and we usually also have a special Messy Christmas in December. All are welcome to come along, and it’s free.
The core values of Messy Church are:
- Christ-centred – Messy Church is a church that helps people encounter Jesus as Lord and Saviour.
- All-age – Messy Church is for adults and children to enjoy together. Every element aims to be relevant and accessible to all ages.
- Creativity – Messy Church reflects the creativity of God in its imaginative hands-on approach to being church together.
- Hospitality – Messy Church is outward-facing, welcoming everybody to enjoy the hospitality and unconditional love of God. Messy Church is about hospitality, expressed most evidently by eating together.
- Celebration – Messy Church reflects a God of joy who wants his people to have life in all its fullness.