Getting to the Church by car
- St Augustine’s is easily accessible from junctions 15/16 of the M4 motorway. Enter the SN2 2HA into your Sat Nav to provide directions to the church.
- There is limited parking around the church. It is possible to park on the streets around the church (although Rodbourne Road is restricted during the day time). There is also a parking restriction directly outside the church during the day until 6pm Monday to Friday.
- There is a free public car park behind the St John Ambulance HQ in Morris Street, next turning from the church.
- If you are attending an event at the church, please check before travelling as it is sometimes possible to use the car park of Rodbourne Methodist Church.
- There is paid parking at the Swindon Designer Outlet Centre which is about 5 minutes walk from the church and costs £1. We will indicate on individual events the best parking solution.
- St Augustine’s is about a mile from Swindon Railway Station, which is on the mainline from London to Bristol/South Wales/Cheltenham/Gloucester. Services are operated by First Great Western. There is a good view of the church on the Swindon-Gloucester/Cheltenham line.
- There is a bus stop in Rodbourne Road at the Eastern end of the Church and a walk of around 50 yards to the main door. The Church is served by routes number 5 and 153 operated by Thamesdown Transport.
- St Augustine’s is approximately 20 minutes walk from Swindon Town Centre and the railway station.